The 2023 Nissan Z Performance hits dealerships this summer, priced from $49,990 USD, and what better way to show how it performs than by pitting it against the Toyota Supra 3.0 and Ford Mustang Mach-1 in a drag racing showdown? That’s exactly what Hagerty did, and the results may surprise you, despite the Z Performance being powered by a twin-turbo 3.0L V6 generating 400 hp.
As for its competitors, the Toyota Supra 3.0 is powered by a turbocharged 3.0L inline-6 engine making 382 hp and 368 lb-ft of torque, while the Mustang Mach01 boasts a 5.0L V8 producing 480 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque. On paper, things don’t look good for the Nissan Z Performance, and for those rooting for this vehicle, let’s just say you’ll need a few upgrades to compete with the others in a straight line. All of these vehicles combined would not hold a candle to this 1300 hp Nissan GT-R.
LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra 76901 Toy Car Building Toy; Racing Car Toy for Kids; New 2021 (299 Pieces)
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.
The 2023 Z boasts a fresh and sleek exterior design with a silhouette that communicates respect to its lineage with its long hood and short deck. Inside, the driver-centric cockpit takes inspiration from past Z generations with its traditional three analog pod gauges while including modern amenities like a 12.3-inch customizable racing-inspired TFT meter and available 9.0-inch touchscreen display,” said the company.