The Olympian Model 01 combines classic design with modern electric vehicle technology, all running on the Olympian Operating System (OOS). This custom operating system has a ‘data privacy-first’ architecture and minimalistic cockpit UX. It features a titanium and military-grade carbon fiber shell as well as a strategically positioned battery pack to improve handling.
For added safety, the cabin envelopes passengers with up to nine airbags, while still being able to accommodate up to two car seats with anchors in the rear. Plus, the glass canopy and windows are laminated, so they won’t shatter easily or break into large pieces in case of an accident. You won’t find any screens inside, as the Olympian Model 01 takes a voice-first approach to control infotainment, HVAC, seats, doors, and lighting systems. Power numbers have not yet been revealed, but it does have a 82 kWh battery pack that enables the vehicle to hit 60 mph in 5.7-seconds, while topping out at 160 mph. On a full charge, you can expect a 305-mile range. The company is currently taking pre-orders with a $500 deposit, and the estimated starting price is $100,000 USD. For those who want an electrified classic car, there’s the Opel Manta GSe ElektroMOD.
DJI Mini SE – Camera Drone with 3-Axis Gimbal, 2.7K Camera, GPS, 30-min Flight Time, Reduced Weight, Less Than 0.55lbs / 249 gram Mini Drone, Improved Scale 5 Wind Resistance, Gray
- Light as a Smartphone – Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go – The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky – DJI Mini SE’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail – DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance – DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
Olympian vehicles achieve seamless functionality and simplicity. We solve the problem of today’s over-complicated and crowded cockpits. Olympian provides a simple, natural, and intuitive UX,” said the company.