Photo credit: Alexis Poncelet
Automotive designer Alexis Poncelet’s Honda HR-X Del Sol concept pays tribute to its predecessor, and adds a few modern touches, notably the NVIDIA RTX graphics card-shaped cooling system out back. The original Honda CR-X Del Sol was produced from 1993-1998 and is a two-seater targa top, and this HR-X Del Sol concept boasts a similar design.
Not many details have been revealed about this futuristic concept other than that it sports an all-electric drivetrain, along with the removable graphics card-inspired cooling system. As for the original Honda CR-X Del Sol, it was offered in S and Si trims here in North America, both powered by SOHC Honda D-series engines. The Liberty Walk NSX would look perfect alongside this HR-X Del Sol concept cruising down the Las Vegas Strip.
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ FHD Display, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage, Windows 11 Home
- Fueled by the revolutionary AMD Ryzen 5000 H-Series mobile processor, this IdeaPad gaming laptop delivers the wins; with 6 ultra-responsive cores, it’s the new standard for gaming performance in innovative, thin, and light laptops
- Includes free 3-month trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – Play over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows PC; includes iconic Bethesda games, new day one titles, and the EA Play on PC catalog
- 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU to supercharge your favorite games – Slingshot your gaming visuals with 120Hz refresh rate for tear-free gaming
- 8GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM memory and 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- 2 x 2W speakers with Nahimic Audio for Gamers; spacious gaming keyboard with white backlight; RJ45 Ethernet, 2×2 WiFi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0; 720p HD webcam and microphone array with privacy shutter; HDMI, USB-C
Honda brought a meaningful and toyish approach recently. Tiny utilitary Inspired from the E Theme , the FRV 3 seater front row , and the CRX Delsol silhouette & deck. Would be a new segment that makes the brand stand even more apart,” said Poncelet.