When luxury meets technology, you get the Gucci x Oura Smart Ring, along with an accompanying app to help provide Oura’s research-grade technology, personalized guidance, as well as insights. This smart ring boasts a luxury fashion twist with the unmistakably Gucci design details, including a subtle impression of the Italian fashion house’s interlocking G monogram and a delicate, braided trim in 18-karat gold.
In addition to an Oura membership included, it also features all of Oura Gen3’s advanced functions, such as heart rate monitoring, activity tracking, temperature, sleep analysis, and more. The ring is made from titanium and has a black PVD band, while sensors on the inner band work together to monitor key body signals. Available now, priced at $950 USD. NBA players are already using the Oura Smart Ring, but without all of the luxurious finishes of this one.
Apple Watch SE [GPS 40mm] Smart Watch w/ Space Grey Aluminium Case with Midnight Sport Band. Fitness & Activity Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor, Retina Display, Water Resistant
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications
Oura has always held a firm belief that wearables can be both innovative and stylish. As a health and wellness platform at our core, we recognize that what you wear also impacts how you feel. Oura’s ring form factor has consistently set us apart in biometric accuracy, comfort, and style, and with the Gucci x Oura Ring, we’ve brought fashion and function even closer together,” said Michael Chapp, Oura’s Chief Operations Officer.