Gamevice for iPad basically transforms the tablet into a portable game console, as it offers compatibility for Lightning-based mobile iOS devices with larger screens. This includes the iPad (5th-9th gen versions), iPad Air 2 / 3, and the iPad Pro 9.7-inch / 10.5-inch. It works perfectly for cloud gaming with support for Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Apple Arcade, Luna, and Stadia.
At $99.95 USD, it features clickable full-sized analog thumbsticks, analog triggers, bumper buttons and a D-pad. Don’t have wireless earbuds or headphones? There is a 3.5mm jack for wired headsets. To eliminate any wireless latency, it boasts a direct connection via Lightning port, and since it offers pass through, you’ll be able to charge the iPad while playing. Now if the Alienware Concept UFO becomes a reality, it may be worth picking up.
Gamevice for iPad – Mobile Game Controller / Gamepad for iPad iPadOS: Works with iPad 5th through 9th Generation – Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Cloud Gaming, Apple Arcade, Amazon Luna, Google Stadia – Passthrough Charging – MFi Certified
- COMPATIBLE with all iPad products (Does not include Mini/Air/Pro products) with a Lightning connector.
- FORM FITTING XBOX STYLE CONTROLLER: Clickable full size analog thumbsticks, analog triggers, clickable bumbers, and D-pad. 3.5mm jack for wired headsets.
- LOW LATENCY with PASS-THROUGH CHARGING: Direct connection via Lightning port for responsive gameplay with the ability to charge while you play
- XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE: Get 1 Month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with purchase (code issued digitally from the Gamevice Live App). New Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members only. Then $14.99/month after offer ends. Subscription continues automatically
- CLOUD GAMING & REMOTE PLAY: Compatible with leading cloud gaming services including Xbox Cloud Gaming, Stadia, Amazon Luna, GeForce NOW, & Steam Link and Xbox/Playstation Remote Play.
Since 2015, Gamevice has led the industry in creation and distribution of mobile controllers and peripherals. With the launch of Gamevice for iPad and the latest versions Gamevice for iOS and Gamevice for Android, we continue to pave the way for mobile gamers to experience all that gaming has to offer with console quality controls on mobile,” said Phillip Hyun, Gamevice CEO..