Flyability’s Elios 3 is not just a flying camera, but rather a caged drone that leverages computer vision and LiDAR mapping to perform systematic inspections that does not require months of training. You won’t have to waste time looking over footage either, as reporting is done intuitively on a 3D model of your asset, while situational awareness is built directly into the piloting app.
It’s powered by FlyAware, which is a system that consists of computer vision, LiDAR technology, and a powerful NVIDIA graphics engine. This system basically acts as a centimeter-accurate indoor GPS, as it’s capable of building real-time 3D maps, thus enabling the drone to sense its surroundings instantaneously. Where would we use this drone? To survey this White House replica built atop a skyscraper in India.
DJI FPV Combo – First-Person View Drone UAV Quadcopter with 4K Camera, S Flight Mode, Super-Wide 150° FOV, HD Low-Latency Transmission, Emergency Brake and Hover, Gray
- IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE: Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 4K/60FPS VIDEO: The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- BRAND-NEW S MODE: Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES: An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.
The Elios 3 is the single biggest project that Flyability has ever undertaken. If you think of the Elios 2 as your classic flip phone, only designed to make phone calls, the Elios 3 is the smartphone. It’s made to be customized for the specific demands of each user, letting you attach the payload you need so you can use the tool as you like, and allowing it to grow and improve over time with new payloads or software solutions,” said Adrien Briod, CTO of Flyability.