The Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Keyboard features exclusive Romer-G mechanical switches that have 25 percent faster actuation than standard mechanical keys, and you can get one for $49.99 shipped, today only, originally $89.99. Since this is the Logitech G413 Carbon model, it boasts the elemental red backlighting instead of white. Product page.
Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with USB Passthrough – Carbon
- The Romer-Gmechanical switch is purpose-built for pro-grade performance, responsiveness and durability.
- Romer-G is also purpose-designed for precise and clean lighting through the keycap. Keys are always visible and never distracting, especially during late night gaming sessions
- Additional USB cable connects the USB pass-through port to its own input for 100% power throughout and data speed. Plug in a device to charge or plug in a mouse to charge your adversaries
- FULL FUNCTION KEYS: Function (FN) keys let you control volume, play and pause, skip track, mute, toggle lighting, enter game mode, etc.
- The brushed aluminum-magnesium alloy top case serves as the keyboard’s backbone. The result is a minimal design balanced with a full set of features
Sporting a brushed 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy top case, this keyboard’s minimal design is balanced with a full set of features, including Romer-G mechanical switches with a short-throw actuation point of 1.5 mm and an integrated, dedicated USB passthrough provides full power and data speed within easy each for any USB device. Don’t like keyboards? You could always use the Tip-Tap finger computer input device.
We spent a lot of time carefully designing and engineering this keyboard to deliver advanced performance with just the right feature set, at the right price point. We created this keyboard with features like USB passthrough, backlit keys and a metal finish. With the G413 we believe we’ve achieved the perfect balance of high-performance features and attractive design,” said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech G.