The Acer Predator Helios 300 SpatialLabs Edition (PH315-55s) laptop is one of the first to offer glasses-free, stereoscopic 3D gaming experiences. How does it work? Simply load up the SpatialLabs TrueGame application to play supported games in a 3D mode on the device, where rooms appear more spacious and objects look genuinely layered, all in real-time, without the need for special glasses.
It features a 15.6-inch 4K display with a liquid crystal lenticular lens optically bonded on top of it, an Intel 12th Gen Core i9 processor, 32GB of 4800MHz DDR5 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics, and PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD RAID 0 storage. The display’s optically bonded lens forms an innovative module that can be toggled between 2D and stereoscopic 3D views. Available in Q4 2022, priced from $3,399.99 USD. However, we’d be perfectly happy with this portable Nintendo Virtual Boy.
Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R3UB | 15.6″ Full HD IPS Display | AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Mobile Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | WiFi 6 | Backlit KB | FPR | Amazon Alexa | Windows 11 Home in S mode
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6″ Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer’s Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
We’re excited to add a new dimension to gaming with the Predator Helios 300 SpatialLabs Edition, enabling industry-leading glasses-free stereoscopic 3D gaming. By integrating our SpatialLabs technology with our Predator gaming laptops, we hope to create a new category of immersive gaming experiences,” said Jerry Kao, Co-COO, Acer Inc.