We get a brief glimpse of the all-new 2023 BMW M2 (G87) in the latest teaser trailer, which wants fans to get ready for playtime. Power will reportedly be coming from an S58 twin-turbocharged inline-six engine making possibly between 425 hp – 450 hp and 428 lb-ft of torque, paired with a 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic dual-clutch transmission.
At least one of the pre-production units have been spotted on the Nurburgring in Germany and from what we’ve seen, the interior comes equipped with an 8.8-inch infotainment screen as well as a 5.1-inch display directly in front of the driver. There’s no word yet on pricing, but its predecessor started at around $58,900 USD, so this one may begin in the low $60,000 price point without any options added. For those seeking a more bespoke BMW, there’s this wooden BMW 328 Hommage.
LEGO Technic McLaren Formula 1 Race Car 42141 Model Building Kit for Adults; Build a Replica Model of The 2022 McLaren Formula 1 Race Car (1,432 Pieces)
- A build for Formula 1 fans – Construct a detailed model replica of McLaren’s 2022 F1 car with this LEGO Technic McLaren Formula 1 Race Car (42141) building set for adults
- A close collaboration – The LEGO designers worked closely with the team at McLaren Racing, with both sets of experts developing their version of the car at the same time for the 2022 race season
- Modelled on the real car – Includes features like the V6 cylinder engine with moving pistons, steering, suspension and differential for precision cornering
- A project for adults – This McLaren F1 replica offers adult LEGO builders the opportunity to become immersed in their passion, letting them enjoy a mindful build with a display piece to relish
- Measurements – This LEGO Technic McLaren F1 model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 25.5 in. (65 cm) long and 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide