Ever wonder how the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 compares with its successors? If so, then CarWow has just the drag racing showdown for you, where it’s pit against the R33, R34 and NISMO GT-R. The GT-R R32 is powered by a twin-turbocharged 2.6L in-line 6-cylinder engine making 276 hp and 26 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, enabling it to hit 60 mph in 5.6-seconds.
The NISMO GT-R is the most powerful of all the models on paper, and looks like the obvious winner, but is it? It features a twin-turbocharged 3.8L V6 engine generating 600 hp and 481 lb-ft of torque, paired with a six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that sends power to all four wheels. Even if it is the fastest of them all, we still prefer this 1999 Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec in Midnight Purple II.
LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra 76901 Toy Car Building Toy; Racing Car Toy for Kids; New 2021 (299 Pieces)
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.